Healthy people equal a better business!
Healthy Individuals =
Lower Incidence Rate
Healthy Organisations =
Higher Retention Rates
Employer of Choice
Lower Cost Base
Culture & Engagement
Did you know?
- Healthy employees are up to 3 times more productive than there unhealthy peers.*1
- Healthy employees take up to 9 times less sick leave than there unhealthy peers. *1
- Self-rated performance of a healthy worker is 8.5/10 versus 3.7/10 for an unhealthy worker.*1
- Productivity gains of up to 15% can be achieved by upgrading the workplace environment.*2
- An effective Wellbeing program can provide a return on investment of 3:1.
- Occupational Health & Safety legislation means that the health of employees is, in fact, a duty of care for employers.
*1 Medibank Private November 2005. “The health of the Australian Workforce.”
*2 Wesley Corporate Health 2006. “The future at work health report: employees and their workplace.”