Integrative Medicine combines the best of conventional and evidence-based complementary medicine to optimise the body’s natural healing mechanisms:
- Do you feel well and happy?
- Is your digestive system working well?
- Are you having restful and refreshing sleep?
- Are you thinking clearly and are you mentally alert and focused?
If you can’t respond with positive gusto to most of these questions or if you have a chronic health condition, you may beefit from seeing one of our Integrative General Practitioners.
Complementing and enhancing conventional medicine
Integrative Medicine does not replace conventional medicine, rather, it complements and enhances it. It is particularly helpful in diagnosing and treating chronic illnesses including:
- stress and adrenal fatigue
- poor gut health and digestion problems
- men’s health
- women’s health
- metabolic syndrome
- thyroid and other hormone imbalance
- chronic illnesses such as asthma, arthritis,
diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol,
eczema, osteoporosis and obesity
- nutritional imbalances and deficiencies
- weight management
- supporting medical treatments such as for cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular and endocrine conditions, chelation (for heavy metals ie dental amalgam removal).