Raspberry Cacao Walnut Blondie
Treat yourself to a healthy and delicious Raspberry Cacao Walnut Blondie!
- 5 cups buckwheat flour
- ½ cup oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup cacao powder (an option to add in ½ cup cacao nibs)
- Stir together flour, coconut sugar, salt, cacao powder, and baking soda.
- Add oats to dry ingredient mixture.
- Mix coconut oil, vanilla extract, and 2 beaten eggs and set aside.
- Place dry ingredients in a food processor.
- Slowly add in wet ingredients. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Gently fold in cacao nibs, orange zest, and walnuts.
- Fold in raspberries.
- Grease 9 X 9 square pan with coconut oil or butter, or line with chemical-free parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 F in a 9 X 9 square pan for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares. Option to serve with fresh yoghurt and berries.
Enjoy and be healthy!