Dr Sunny Si Huier is a highly qualified and experienced Chinese Medical Practitioner registered with the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia having studied and trained with the well-known Dr Wang Shu, Senior Lecturer at the Tianjin Medical University in China and the Director of the Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Society of Australia. Dr Si Huier is also a qualified western medical doctor and has practiced in both Australia and China.
Traditional Chinese Medicine has a 5,000 year history in China. It is a safe, effective, non-invasive and an holistic approach to healthcare with a focus on balance and prevention. Dr Si Huier’s specialities include acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, moxibustion, acupressure and cupping.
These treatments may help the following health issues:
- Pain from sports injuries, overuse or degeneration. Frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, neck, shoulder, back and leg pain and injuries.
- Emotional imbalances including depression, stress, insomnia and anxiety.
- Weight and digestion problems including diarrhea, constipation, abdominal or gastric pain.
- Respiratory problems including frequent colds, acute and lingering coughs, asthma and allergies.
- Women’s issues including menstrual pain, PMT, irregular or heavy periods, infertility, pre-natal and post-natal support, morning sickness, as well as menopause problems including hot flushes, insomnia and night sweating.
- Skin conditions including face rejuvenation, acne and skin conditions.
- Healthy aging including general well-being, arthritic joints, memory loss, fatigue, immunity, poor circulation and insomnia.
- Children’s health problems including eczema, cold, coughs, asthma and poor appetite.