Peach, Oat and Orange Blossom Smoothie
There is no better way to kick-start your morning with a nutritious smoothie for breakfast. This one, thanks to The Beauty Chef, we love for it’s gut health and skin benefits.
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats, soaked in cold water overnight
- 1/ 2 cup (125ml – 4 fl oz) brewed chamomile tea, chilled
- 1 medium ripe peach, quartered & pitted *alternatively use 2 tinned peach halves (in natural juice)
- 1/ 4 frozen banana, coarsely chopped
- 1/ 4 cup (60ml – 2 fl oz) natural yoghurt
- 3 ice cubes
- 3cm knob ginger, peeled & coarsely chopped
- 3 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons flax seed oil
- 1/ 4 teaspoon orange blossom water
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Optional: chopped hazelnuts, to serve
- Optional: 1 teaspoon of The Beauty Chef’s GLOW Inner Beauty Powder
- Place all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Top with chopped hazelnuts to serve, if desired.
The Beauty Chef promotes the importance of gut health as “beauty begins in the belly.” The brand’s products are bio-fermented, wholefood nutrition with prebiotics and probiotics for a healthy gut and glowing skin. The Beauty Chef brand is one of our favourite natural beauty brands we wrote about HERE.
Image and recipe owned by The Beauty Chef.