One-day mindfulness workshop
Is stress getting in the way of you enjoying a healthy and balanced life?
Are you interested in learning effective tools scientifically proven to help you feel calm and relieve stress and anxiety?
Join Elevate’s Mindfulness Trainer, Judith Lissing, for a one-day introductory mindfulness workshop. Meditation and Mindfulness are practices which involve turning your awareness and attention inwards as a way to still and calm your mind. They allow you to become aware of the types of thoughts you’re thinking on a daily basis and to increase your self-awareness. Practicing mindfulness and meditation has been shown to enhance emotional well-being, improve cognitive function and reduce stress levels. In this workshop, you will learn the necessary skills to understand and integrate the practice of mindfulness and meditation in your every-day life. You will explore:
- the difference between mindfulness and meditation.
- what is the mind-body connection and how does the relationship between our thoughts and our physical response fuel our strong emotions?
- various easy to use tools to calm the stressed, emotional brain and the sleep-deprived body.
- ways to manage strong emotions and cravings and a deeper understanding on how to live mindfully.
Included in this one-day workshop you will receive Judith’s downloadable CD Mindfulness Skills for a Balance Life Vol 1 valued at $19.95.
Judith has nearly 20 years of experience in teaching mindfulness, stress management and meditation and has a personal meditation practice spanning more than 3 decades. She uses an evidence-based approach to guiding individuals and teams to develop emotional resilience using Positive Psychology, neuroscience, meditation and mindfulness.
- Location: Elevate CBD Clinic, Level 2, 8 Spring Street, Sydney NSW 2000
- When: Saturday June 24tth
- Time: 10:00am – 3:30pm
- Cost: $250
- Additional information: light snacks, coffee and tea will be provided.
Free information evening
Want to learn more about this workshop? Join us for our free information evening where Judith will discuss the what and why of mindfulness and the research behind its benefits. This evening will take place on Tuesday 20th June from 6pm at our Elevate CBD Clinic.
Call Elevate on (02) 9252 2225 to register for the one-day mindfulness workshop or free information evening. Places are limited for both events!