Leek, Zucchini and Mushroom Soup
As the seasons change the availability of fruits and vegetables change too. This tasty soup recipe is packed full of Autumn vegetables and easy to whiz up for lunch or dinner. Soup is a great meal to freeze and is warming for the body as cool days start to arrive over the Autumn months.
- 1 leek
- 3 zucchinis
- ½ cup wild mushrooms
- 1 small potato
- 1 small broccoli
- 1 brown onion
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Chop vegetables into small pieces
- Add the olive oil, leek and onion into a pot
- Cook until the vegetables are browned
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the pot and top with water.
- Cover and simmer for 40 minutes or until all vegetables are cooked.
- Blend together and season to taste.