Golden Tumeric Popsicles
Turmeric is all the rave these days! Why not swap the turmeric latte for golden turmeric coconut milk popsicles over summer?! Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory spice and is said to help keep your immune system in-check.
- 2 cups canned coconut milk (preferably organic)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle moulds and freeze for one hour. Insert sticks and freeze until completely solid-approximately 4 more hours.
- Recipe yields 6 servings.