Fig, Rocket and Walnut Salad
Enjoy this tasty salad combination featuring fresh seasonal Autumn produce.
- 4 figs, sliced into quarters
- 4 cups of rocket or mixed greens
- ½ cup of walnuts, roughly chopped
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp seeded mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash all fruit and veges.
- Place the rocket or greens in a bowl.
- Layer the rocket with walnuts and figs.
- Mix the apple cider vinegar, mustard and olive oil together.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad (save leftovers in the fridge)
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Learn what else is in season over the Autumn months HERE.