Dr Tobias Pincock, a leading ear, nose and throat specialist, is now available for consults at our Sydney CBD Clinic.
Our clinic provides advice and treatment for acute and chronic ear, nose and throat conditions including tonsillitis, blocked nose, snoring, exostoses, otosclerosis, acoustic tumours, cholesteatoma, and eardrum perforations
ENT conditions and symptoms that can be investigated include:
- Ear infections, glue ear and grommets
- Sore throats and recurrent tonsillitis
- Blocked nose
- Broken noses
- Recurrent nose bleeds
- Snoring treatment and mouth breathing in children
- Blocked ears
- Snoring and sleep disordered breathing and adults
- Eardrum perforations
- Hearing difficulties
- Speech and voice concerns
- Developmental delay assessment in kids
- Functional Rhinoplasty for breathing
- Removal of foreign bodies in ears and nose
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Appointments with Dr Pincock can be made without a referral however no rebates will be available. Alternatively, see one of our General Practitioners first to discuss your concerns and they will refer you to Dr Pincock should an appointment be required. Referrals from your own GP are also accepted. Healthcare rebates with referral
At your initial consultation you can expect a:
- Medical consultation and general examination
- Medicare rebatable ENT examinations such as nasoendoscopy (if referred by a doctor)
- A treatment plan which may include important tests such as screening hearing tests, nose function tests (rhinomanometry) or environmental allergy tests (skin prick tests).
- Blood tests and imaging (such as CT scans) may also be arranged if required
At our ENT Clinic, we can manage all sorts of acute ENT complaints, from viral infections to allergic conditions, the results of injury and trauma, surgical repair and correction, and many others.
We can also treat common chronic ENT conditions, such as sleep apnoea, snoring treatment, recurring tonsillitis, chronic blocked nose and tinnitus, offering management plans or surgical intervention as necessary.
And for those with chronic complex cases, our doctors may initiate a case conference, which means you get the collective expertise of a team to discuss your condition, so you get the benefit of a connected team approach to health care.
For all inquiries please email us via the form below or call us on (02) 9252 2225