Easter Coconut Maple Macaroons
If you’re struggling for a healthy Easter dessert idea, try these EASY, QUICK and TASTY Coconut Maple Macaroons!
- 2 large egg whites
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- Use a hand blender to whisk egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Whisk in maple syrup, salt & cinnamon.
- Gently stir in coconut flakes and place in fridge for ½ hour.
- Fill a two tablespoon scoop with batter.
- Firmly pack (with your hands) to scoop level and place the macaroon onto chemical-free parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool for 1 hour and serve.
- Store in the fridge.
Recipe adapted from ‘Ella’s Pantry’.