Health & Wellness Expo
Loved by staff, our Expo’s are fantastic as a stand-alone initiative or to launch a wellbeing program or Elevate Corporate Membership.
Our expo’s are commonly delivered in a trade show style event often held over an extended lunchtime. During the expo staff can walk freely between expo stands with their peers and experience a number of interactive wellness activities. This format is a great way to get staff together in a social environment while promoting a healthy culture.
Elevate Expo & Health Lounge stands include:
- Spinal Screens – (Chiropractor)
- Sport Footwear Assessments – (Sports Podiatrist)
- Four Point Flexibility Test – (Physiotherapist)
- VLA Bio Age Testing/Iridology – (Naturopath)
- Cardio Fitness Check – (Exercise Physiologist)
- Healthy Eating/Nutrition Consults (Dietitian/Nutritionist)
- Posture Assessment/Pain Management (Osteopath)
- Remedial Massage – (Massage Therapist)
- Tongue & Pulse Test – (TCM/Acupuncturist)
- Kinesiology Consultation – (Kinesiologist)
- Audio Relaxation Session – (Hypnotherapist)
- Meditation/Breathing Techniques – (Meditation Teacher)
By having a clinic onsite employees don’t need to leave the office or wait in line at the local medical centre.
Our expo’s are commonly delivered in a trade show style event often held over an extended lunchtime.
With our Health Lounge’s, you can experience our clinic environment without leaving the workplace.
We offer an extensive range of health and wellbeing workshops and seminars.
Good Nutrition is critical for our general health and performance so it pays to ensure your people understand how to choose and prepare healthy food.
Group sessions are the ideal way to start the day, regain focus, or unwind at the end of a busy day.
An Influenza Vaccination program may reduce the risk of staff developing influenza infection.
Hours at our desks each day can lead to all sorts of issues including repetitive strain injuries (RSI) and neck and back pain.