- A detailed ergonomic office workstation evaluation and report with recommendations;
- Targeted feedback to individuals regarding their office/computer set-up, and recommendations for injury prevention
- Assessments and reports for insurance claims;
- Interactive and engaging ergonomic educational presentations for staff;
- Spinal or musculo-skeletal evaluation of injured workers;
- Investigation of other possible underlying problems when a workstation is found to be in good ergonomic working condition;
- Recommendations regarding ergonomic workstation aids such as chairs, foot rests, etc. and lifestyle aids such as ergonomic pillows.
Workstation set up, Posture and Movement Workshop
This fun and interactive workshop teaches the principles and importance of great posture and ergonomics, ideal movement and spinal and body exercises at your desk, and how to use ergonomic equipment ergonomically.
Participants will learn how to evaluate each other’s posture on the spot, and participate in active stretches so they can implement them immediately. They will also have an opportunity to see what an ideal workstation should look like and compare and ask for advice on how to improve their current set-up.
By having a clinic onsite employees don’t need to leave the office or wait in line at the local medical centre.
Our expo’s are commonly delivered in a trade show style event often held over an extended lunchtime.
With our Health Lounge’s, you can experience our clinic environment without leaving the workplace.
We offer an extensive range of health and wellbeing workshops and seminars.
Good Nutrition is critical for our general health and performance so it pays to ensure your people understand how to choose and prepare healthy food.
Group sessions are the ideal way to start the day, regain focus, or unwind at the end of a busy day.
An Influenza Vaccination program may reduce the risk of staff developing influenza infection.
Hours at our desks each day can lead to all sorts of issues including repetitive strain injuries (RSI) and neck and back pain.