General Health Check
For organisations, aggregated reporting provides baseline data from which we develop targeted health & wellbeing interventions. More detailed data analysis enables your organisation to establish program objectives and performance indicators that ensure your program outcomes are measurable.
Elevate General Health Checks offer:
- National and seamless service delivery.
- Minimal disruption to the working day – efficient 20 minute appointments.
- Individual reporting –available online immediately after the health check.
- Aggregated company reporting (minimum number of 30 checks required).
- Reporting on comparative data from previous general health checks conducted with Elevate.
- Light on your resources – you book the rooms and we’ll do the rest.
- Easy to use online booking system.
- All support material provided (marketing, communication, hand-outs).
- Delivery by highly qualified and experienced health professionals.
- Referral to the appropriate medical professional should the employee need follow-up treatment.
The Elevate General Health Check Process
Our health check is carried out in two parts using our customised online system.
Part 1, Online Pre-check Questionnaire
Employees spend 20 minutes completing a Pre-check questionnaire including:
- Family history
- Mental Health
- Physical Activity
Online Booking System
Once the pre-check questionnaire is complete, employees are invited to make their Health Check booking through our easy to use and secure portal.
Part 2, Onsite 20 minute Health Check
Utilising our online system our highly experienced and qualified health professionals will visit your offices to carry out the 20 minute health check including:
- Cholesterol – TC, LDL, HDL
- Blood Glucose – Diabetes
- Blood Pressure – SBP, DBP, RHR
- Waist to Hip Ratio
- Core Strength
- Referrals and Recommendations
Individual & Aggregated Reporting
Employees will receive their individual report immediately after completing their Health Check. Organisations with 30 or more participants receive a report showing the aggregated results.
Storage of Health Information
When collecting, storing and reporting on personal health information we act in accordance with the law and the Privacy Act. Health Information is stored in our secure server facility.
Our range of Executive Health Checks provides executives with a comprehensive evaluation of medical, physical, hormonal and psychological factors contributing to their overall health and wellbeing ensuring sustained business success.
Our General Health Check provide individuals with a clear understanding of current health and wellbeing levels and associated risk factors while organisations gain aggregated insight into the health risk profile of their organisation.
Elevate Full Body Skin Cancer Checks are conveniently delivered at your offices by qualified medical professionals – bringing the Elevate clinic environment to you.