Allergies can make life pretty unpleasant. Elevate Sydney CBD Clinic now offers a comprehensive allergy clinic for easy diagnosis and treatment.
Are you concerned you may have:
- Food allergies
- Airborne allergies
- Hay fever
- Allergic conjunctivitis
- Contact dermatitis
Our Allergy trained GP, Dr Avril Elachi, will undertake on-site tests and treatment for most aero allergen and food allergies every Tuesday.
Following the tests and diagnosis, your treatment includes a comprehensive, tailored Allergy Action Plan with follow-up assessments of your progress.
If your condition requires the consultation of other specialists such as Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) Specialist, ophthalmologist or dietitian, Dr Elachi will arrange the necessary referrals and for chronic complex cases, may initiate a case conference with these specialists we refer to for further advice and consultation.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
At your initial consultation you can expect a:
- Medical consultation and examination.
- Specific examinations and function testing such as nose or lung function testing if you have respiratory issues.
- Skin prick tests for aero and food allergens, with results in 15-20 minutes.
- Patch testing for contact dermatitis patients.
- Referral for blood tests and imaging (such as CT scans), if required.
MANAGING YOUR CONDITION
After your allergy testing is complete, you will discuss ways to manage your allergies, such as:
- Environmental control
- Diet changes
- Medical treatments
There is no referral required to book an appointment with Dr Elachi.
FOR BOOKINGS PLEASE CALL (02) 9252 225 OR EMAIL US VIA THE FORM BELOW