What led you to Elevate?
Having 6 years Sports Injury and Massage Therapy as well as over 16 years combat sports experience I wanted to work with practitioners that are the best in their field and have an integrative approach. Elevate was a natural choice.
What do you appreciate about Elevate?
Working closely with other great practitioners that excel in their fields, all striving to provide the greatest care for our patients as possible.
What are your core beliefs about wellness and health?
To reach your maximum health potential, you must not only eat well and exercsie but look after your mind as well. Everything in moderation for a healthy mind, body and soul.
What mistakes do patients make?
The main mistakes people tend to make are:
- Rushing their exercise for quick results leading to or resulting in injury
- Experiencing pain and taking pain killers and hoping that it just ‘goes away’
- Easing off their stretching/exercises before they are meant to because its ‘feeling better’
- What key health lessons do you like to impart to patients?
To take time in the day to have a little stretch and move your joints around, many of us these days spend too many hours in certain postures that are not healthy for our bodies. Taking as little as a few minutes a couple of times a day can make a big difference!
I believe in taking a multidisciplinary approach to assist clients in leading a healthier & more balanced lifestyle so that they can achieve greater results.
What do you enjoy about your job?
Working with people and helping them achieve the level of health and happiness that they desire.
Tell us a little about your credentials?
- Diploma of Remedial Massage 2004 – Australian College of Natural Therapy
- Certificate of Myofascial Dry Needling 2007 – Allied Soft Tissue
What are your extracurricular passions?
Mixed Martial Arts, Olympic Wrestling and Combat Sports.